This post-debate day was a busy one for blogging, so here’s a round-up of the five posts I’ve put up today.
1) A message for any worried DEMs and other Obama supporters, Don’t Panic*, Continue Doing What We’ve Been Doing
2) Mitt’s own senior advisor had to disown his boss over The Truth about Pre-Existing Conditions
3) The merry-go-round of mendacity has the brakes applied in Mitt’s Misinformation Parade Comes to a Sudden Stop
4) In a video of a speech in Denver President Obama reminded us all that “If You Want to be President, You Owe the American People the Truth!”
5) A CBS post-debate snap poll answers the question Who “Cares About Your Needs and Problems”?